Sunday, April 12, 2009

To Flower, or Not TO Flower?

my wife has started a new job and i bought flowers today, a nice fresh arrangement of stargazer lillies, wild roses, etc. and took them to her with a card saying how much i loved her and was proud of her completing her first week.





she got so angry at me and said i didn%26#039;t listen to her because she had told me before she didn%26#039;t like fresh flowers and that i shouldn%26#039;t have wasted the money on them.





i took them back to the florist and bought her something else, which she immediately loved and thanked me profusely for.





is my wife nucking futs? or what....help.
To Flower, or Not TO Flower?
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy FlowersYeah, she%26#039;s a loon.
Reply:That was so sweet of you ... my auntie sent me flowers my first week of work too ... it made me cry ... I felt so special ... your wife must be nuts ... even if she doesn%26#039;t like fresh flowers ... it was still very thoughtful ... !





It sounds like she%26#039;s very specific with her gifts ... some people are like that ... don%26#039;t hold it against her ... try to remember in the future what really makes her sparkle and what makes her angry ... good luck dude ... lol ... !genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment