Sunday, April 12, 2009

How do I make a complaint of a purchase I made. Flower Expo sent the wrong colors and flowers to a funeral?

I went to Flower Expo and ordered a bouquet for a funeral. I specified the colors I wanted and also the flowers even the ribbon to be placed on it. I asked for blue flowers and specified carnations white in color and the tips dyed blue with palms in the back ground. The owner showed me some flowers he had but I said no because they were not blue they were purple. He assured me he knew exactly what I would like and he would arrange them himself. When I paid for them I also paid delivery for this memorial gave the address to be delivered to got a reciept and left. Well to make my point I was so devestated when I got to the memorial the whole arrangement was with pink roses orange orchids and the flowers I told him were not blue. He refuses to give me a refund and says I should of took them back how many people do you know of that would carry away flowers meant for the dead and tell the family I HAD TO TAKE THEM BACK. Flower Expo 7000 Mgnolia ave Riverside, Calif.92506
How do I make a complaint of a purchase I made. Flower Expo sent the wrong colors and flowers to a funeral?
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy FlowersSince he refuses to give you a refund report his company to the Better Business Bureau.
Reply:If you paid with a credit card you can dispute the charges with your credit card company. You may not get anywhere but at least you will cause him some inconvience. It%26#039;s worth a shot, at worst you can delay payment for a few months.www.poetry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment