Sunday, April 12, 2009

Flowers and flower colors for a friends family memeber who just died?

I was wondering if you guys had any ideas that would help me decide what color and what kind of flowers and any ideas i should right about in the letter for an arrangement that my very close friend%26#039;s uncle died. She is in a very sad state right now and i really just want to cheer her up right now and i dont want to really send it to her to be for her whole family kinda just her. I am going down to the florist tomorrow so any help would be greatly appreciated . I do not have a whole lot of money either i am only 14 by the way so i only have like $40 max
Flowers and flower colors for a friends family memeber who just died?
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy FlowersThat is very kind of you. I%26#039;m sure your friend will be touched by anything you choose to give, but ask the florist for suggestions, she or he has lots of experience and will be able to create something just right for your price.
Reply:This may help:


What is the appropriate flower arrangement for a funeral?


http://homegarden.expertvillag... Report It
www.poetry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment